Senior Accountant, £45k DOE + Benefits – Closing date for applications 30th September 2016
Due to rapid growth a firm of Chartered Accountants are looking to expand their team with a Qualified Senior Accountant within their Chester City Centre office. The role is working within a vibrant yet professional environment and you will be responsible for a large portfolio of clients covering their technical and financial needs whilst providing a first class service.
The role is offering a very competitive salary of up to £45k DOE + Benefits.
Your main duties will include:
- Production of year-end accounts and Corporation Tax Computations
- Preparation and submission of Personal Tax Returns
- Meeting revenue deadlines
- Supporting Personal Accountants with more complex and technical queries ensuring that they are delivering the first class service that the company prides themselves on
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CTA qualified; or qualified by experience (5+ years in similar role)
- Have recent practice experience
- Experience in areas of business taxes including Corporation Tax, VAT, and PAYE
- Experience using IRIS and FreeAgent software
- Experience with IR35 legislation
- Confident and vibrant personality
With the exponential growth of the firm they are looking to expand into other industry sectors so the possibility of progression within the firm will be expected for the right candidate.
To apply for this position please send your CV to our Operations Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
At Exchequer Accountancy Services we are always interested in hearing from talented, dedicated individuals at all levels. If you are looking for a change and like the idea of progressing your career with a forward thinking, rapidly growing organisation then do get in touch.
We value our workforce and offer excellent opportunities for training and progression for the right candidates.
We are interested in hearing from:
- Tax Specialists
- Sales Executives/Business Development Managers