We are currently looking for an AAT qualified accountant to join our Chartered Accountancy firm in Birchwood, Warrington.
We are looking for a candidate with practice experience who is a minimum of AAT qualified, can prepare statutory accounts, and has experience of dealing with clients over the phone and face to face.
You will act as a personal accountant for a portfolio of freelance / contractor clients and will also be required to complete ad hoc work for the firm’s corporate clients as and when required.
You will be responsible for:
- Pro active tax advice for your portfolio of clients
- Preparation and submission of Statutory Accounts
- Preparation and completion of Personal Tax Returns
- Management of your client’s payroll
- Preparation of clients VAT liabilities; working knowledge of both standard and flat rate schemes is essential
You will be well presented, have excellent communication skills, first class customer service skills, and good time management and organisational skills.
- Minimum of AAT qualified with MAAT status
- Minimum of 2 years practice experience in a similar role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience and working knowledge of IR35
- Experience of using Freeagent software
- Experience in Freelance / Contractor accounting
In return you will receive a competitive salary, 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays, training contract to complete ACA / ACCA, career progression, and a friendly working environment.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you have the required skill set we would love to hear from you.
Please email email@example.com and quote ‘Personal Accountant Job Application’ in the subject heading