New Business Consultant
The role of the ‘New Business Consultant’ is to offer support and guidance to prospective clients who are looking to join the Quantic UK accountancy service.
With the ‘New Business’ team being the first point of call for Quantic UK clients, this is as much a Business Development position as it is about Customer Service.
You will be helping both existing contractors, and individuals who are looking to become a contractor so it is your responsibility to ensure that you only recommend the services that will help the prospective client work as tax efficiently as possible.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Quantic UK service and how we benefit our freelancer / contractor clients.
- Take inbound / outbound calls, web chat, or face-to-face meetings with prospective clients.
- Respond to all communications in a timely, professional, confident and accurate manner.
- Take responsibility for coordinating the handover process of all new clients to their personal accountant.
- Go the extra mile for clients at every opportunity.
- Pro-actively work towards key targets including new client figures and client satisfaction.
- Confident, friendly, and engaging personality
- Must poses a good attention to detail
- Must be able to communicate effectively over the phone, face-to-face, or by email
- Ability to work well on their own and as part of a team
- Educated to degree level
- Candidates with experience of working in contractor accounting would be preferred
- Working knowledge of the accountancy industry
- Understanding of legislations that could affect the contractor / freelancer
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please email a copy of your CV to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘ with reference ‘New Business Consultant’ in the subject heading.