Recommend a Friend Terms and Conditions
1. The Recommend a Friend Offer (“the Offer”) is organised by Exchequer Accountancy Service Limited of 1st Floor, The Exchange, 1 St John Street,
Chester, CH1 1DA
2. The Offer runs from the 1st January 2015 until 30th December 2015 (“the Offer Period”) and provides that, subject to eligibility and the Offer conditions, if the Referrer refers an individual (“the Referred”) and the Referred agrees to engage with one of the businesses or solutions referred to in clauses 2.1(inclusive), the Referrer shall be entitled to receive a Reward (“Reward”) in accordance with item 6 below;
2.1 Exchequer Accountancy Services Limited Company between £1140 and £1500 per annum Accountancy Services (“Limited Company Service”);
3. It is a condition of the Offer that the Referred retains one of the ways of working identified in paragraph 2.1 (above) for a period of 3 months.
4. Exchequer Accountancy Services Ltd reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine if the Referrer and the Referred qualifies for the Offer. The decision of Exchequer Accountancy Services Ltd is final.
5. In order for the Referrer to become eligible to receive the Reward, the Referred must:
5.1 Trade within 3 months of signing up to the Limited Company Service and remain with Exchequer Accountancy Services for a period of 3 months. Exchequer Accountancy Services must receive a Direct Debit payment each month from the Referred during this period;
5.2 Negotiate an hourly payment rate of no less than £15 per hour from a recruitment business or end client for the work that needs to be undertaken
6. The Rewards available to the Referrer are set out in the Reward Table below. All Rewards are subject to availability and will depend on individual circumstances. All Rewards are also subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
6.1 Upon the Referred agreeing to retain one of the businesses services referred to in item 2.1 the Referrer will be asked to notify Exchequer Accountancy Services by email which Reward they would prefer. If the refer does not respond to the email within 14 days he/she will automatically be allocated the following reward:
6.1.1 Two months free accountancy service if the Referred retains the Limited Company Service
6.2 Where the Referred retains the Limited Company Service for a period of 3 months the Referrer is entitled to one of the Rewards identified within Section A;
|Rewards available to the Referrer and the Referred where the Referred retains the Limited Company Service in accordance with clause 6.2|
|Section AOne of the following: