Construction Industry Scheme Tax Return
Exchequer Accountancy Services have been working with CIS sub-contractors for many years helping them to maximise their tax rebate. Our industry knowledge enables us to advise you how to optimise your expense claims, receiving your maximum tax rebate in a simple, hassle-free way.
- Review your income and expenditure
- Give you pointers on what expenses you can claim
- Submit your tax return to HMRC on time
- Chase HMRC for your rebate
If you have been self employed through the Construction Industry Scheme our team of experts can review all the expenses that you have incurred to determine what you are able to claim to offset your personal tax liability.
The standard rate of tax deducted within the CIS scheme is 20%. If you are a basic rate taxpayer and have incurred expenses, it is highly likely that you will be due a CIS personal tax return rebate. If for whatever reason you are not due a CIS personal tax rebate we will let you know in advance in plain simple terms, no jargon, no fuss!
Exchequer can offer you a weekly tax return and expense tracker service for only £5 a week
The weekly service costs just £5 per week plus VAT and will help keep your expenses organised and let you keep on track of your potential rebate.
Key points of weekly service are:
- Access to award winning cloud software
- No delay in claiming your tax rebate at the end of the financial year
- Expenses kept in order and unlikely to be missed
- Ability to take a picture of your receipt and upload it directly to the software
- Keep on track of your potential rebate all year round
Contact one of our personal tax specialists to discuss your Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) personal tax return needs today, call 01244 569893
Considering switching accountants?
We can help make the switch smooth, quick and hassle free. Get Started